Eversholt Lower School has a school uniform dress code that we ask all parents to support us in ensuring that this code is adhered to. We believe that school uniform gives the children a sense of pride and helps them to feel that they belong to the school community.
Eversholt branded uniform items can be bought from our local suppliers Prestige who stock all items that carry the school logo (sweatshirts, hoodies, house polo shirts, etc...). Please order directly from their shop.
Uniform requirements are as follows:
- Generic grey pinafore, skirt or dark grey smart, tailored full-length school trousers or shorts
- Generic white blouse or polo shirt (optional branded polo shirts can be purchased from Prestige)
- School branded royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan purchased from Prestige
- Grey tights or white, grey or black socks
- Sensible black school shoes (no boots, open-toed sandals or ballet pumps)
- Pale blue and white gingham dress (Summer months)
- Navy or black shorts
- Generic polo shirt in house colours -Russell-Red, Tavistock-Blue, Howland-Yellow, Bedford-Green (Optional branded polo shirts can be purchased from Prestige)
- Spare socks
- Trainers (black plimsolls often sold in school shoe shops do not offer adequate sole or ankle support for PE lessons)
- Black or navy leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Navy hoodie (Optional school branded hoodies can be purchased from Prestige)
You can also purchase a branded book bag from Prestige
/ / /
- If hair is long enough it needs to be tied back with a simple hair bobble.
- A simple hairband to be worn for shorter hair needing to be kept from the face.
- During term time no fashion hairstyles which include: shaved, dyed or streaked hair, patterns, mohawks, lines and tramlines.
- Hairstyles need to be simple and not distracting.
- Nail varnish must not be worn to school.
- Temporary transfers and tattoos should be removed if visible.
- Small plain gold or silver ear studs are the only items of jewellery permitted.
- All shirts and polo shirts should be tucked in when worn without a jumper.
- Please mark ALL clothes and belongings with your child’s name, including PE kit and shoes. Named items will be returned to the child's class.
- If children wear wellie boots to school, they must bring their school shoes to change into.