Eversholt Lower School has a dress code and we would ask parents to support us in fully ensuring that this code is adhered to. We believe that school uniform gives the children a sense of pride and helps them to feel that they belong to the school.
Eversholt uniform can be bought from our local suppliers Prestige who stock all items that carry the school logo (sweatshirt, hoodie, house polo shirts, etc...). Please order directly from their shop.
Uniform requirements are as follows:
- Grey pinafore, skirt or smart trousers
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey tights or white socks
- Sensible black school shoes (no boots or open-toed sandals)
- (Summer months) Pale blue and white gingham dress
- Dark grey smart, tailored school trousers either full length or shorts
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Grey or black socks
- Black school shoes
- Navy shorts
- Polo shirt in house colours
- White socks
- Black or navy leggings or tracksuit bottoms (Outdoor)
- Navy sweatshirt or hoodie (Outdoor)
/ / /
- If children wear (wellie) boots to school, they must bring their school shoes to change in to.
- If hair is long enough to be tied back a neutral, blue or black hair band may be worn. A plain neutral, blue or black hair band may be worn for shorter hair needing to be kept from face.
- Nail varnish should not be worn to school.
- Temporary transfers and tattoos should be removed if visible.
- Small plain gold or silver ear studs are the only items of jewellery permitted.
- All shirts and polo shirts should be tucked in when worn without a jumper.
- Please mark ALL clothes and belongings with your child’s name, including PE kit and plimsolls. Contact the school office to claim lost property.