Eversholt Lower School has a school uniform dress code and we ask all parents to support us in fully ensuring that this code is adhered to. We believe that school uniform gives the children a sense of pride and helps them to feel that they belong to the school community.
Eversholt uniform can be bought from our local suppliers Prestige who stock all items that carry the school logo (sweatshirt, hoodie, house polo shirts, etc...). Please order directly from their shop.
Uniform requirements are as follows:
- Grey pinafore, skirt or smart trousers
- White blouse or polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey tights or white socks
- Sensible black school shoes (no boots, open-toed sandals or ballet pumps)
- Pale blue and white gingham dress (Summer months)
- Dark grey smart, tailored full-length school trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Grey or black socks
- Black school shoes
- Navy or black shorts
- Polo shirt in house colours (Russell-Red, Tavistock-Blue, Howland-Yellow, Bedford-Green)
- Spare socks
- Trainers (black plimsolls often sold in school shoe shops do not offer adequate sole or ankle support for PE lessons)
- Black or navy leggings or tracksuit bottoms (Outdoor)
- School navy hoodie (Outdoor)
/ / /
- If hair is long enough it needs to be tied back with a simple hair bobble.
- A simple hairband to be worn for shorter hair needing to be kept from the face.
- During term time no fashion hairstyles which include: shaved, dyed or streaked hair, patterns, mohawks, lines and tramlines.
- Hairstyles need to be simple and not distracting.
- Nail varnish must not be worn to school.
- Temporary transfers and tattoos should be removed if visible.
- Small plain gold or silver ear studs are the only items of jewellery permitted.
- All shirts and polo shirts should be tucked in when worn without a jumper.
- Please mark ALL clothes and belongings with your child’s name, including PE kit and shoes. Named items will be returned to the child's class.
- If children wear wellie boots to school, they must bring their school shoes to change into.