We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your IP address and browser version if you send a message via a form on our website
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- Google Analytics data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- the approximate location from which you viewed our website
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
- We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
- Your data can only be viewed by our staff.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
- Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
- Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Following a link to our website from another website