We currently have two vacancies.
We are looking to appoint a class teacher for January 2022 to teach in our mixed Lower Key Stage 2 class.
The successful candidate will be:
• An exceptional experienced teacher who inspires and motivates all learners
• An enthusiastic team player
• Dedicated to raising standards
• One who has high expectations
• Committed to continuously learn and improve
• Communicates effectively with others
We are looking to appoint a part-time Teaching Assistant to work in our Lower Key Stage 2 class.
The post offers interesting and rewarding opportunities for a caring, enthusiastic and energetic person who has experience of working with children.
The role involves supporting children in their learning both individually and as part of a group. Experience and understanding of working with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties or an Autistic Spectrum Disorder would be beneficial.
/ / /
We are always looking for volunteers to help at Eversholt Lower School. If you are interested in helping, please contact the school office, specifically:
- In-school volunteering: Mrs Miller (Head Teacher)
- Fundraising and school events: Maz Preen (Fundraising Chair)
- Governance: Tim Peacock (Chair of Governors)