Schools and academies are required to publish key information about our school online so that is accessible to everyone.
In addition to the content on this website, the following pieces of information are what we are required to provide. If you have any questions about the information below, please speak to the school office or our Governing Board.
- The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed. Read more
- Admissions arrangements. Read more
- Most recent OFSTED report. Read more
- Key stage 2 results - As a Lower School, this information does not apply.
- Key stage 4 results - As a Lower School, this information does not apply.
- The School Performance Tables, published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website. See here
- Details of our curriculum, including phonics and reading schemes. See here
- The Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy with information on the Designated Teacher with responsibility for safeguarding and the procedures we follow in order to keep children safe, see documents below.
- The schools Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) policy, see documents below.
- The SEND Local Offer, see CBC website.
- The SEND School Information Report (SIR), see documents below.
- The amount of Pupil Premium received by the school, how it was spent and the effect of the Pupil Premium grant on attainment levels, see here.
- The amount of Sports Premium Grant Expenditure received by the school, how it will be spent and reviewed, see here.
- The Eversholt Academy Trust Audited Accounts. See here for academy documents.
- The Trust's Strategic Plan 2016-2021. See here for academy documents.
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See here.
|Behaviour Policy||September 2020||Download|
|Charging and Remissions Policy||June 2014||Download|
|Complaints Policy||March 2021||Download|
|Safeguarding Policy||December 2020||Download|
|Safeguarding Addendum COVID||December 2020||Download|
|SEND Inclusion and Learning||August 2018||Download|