Schools and academies are required to publish key information about our school online so that is accessible to everyone.
In addition to the content on this website, the following pieces of information are what we are required to provide. If you have any questions about the information below, please speak to the school office or our Governing Board.
The academy does not have any employees with a gross salary and benefits of £100,000 or more.
- The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed. Read more
- Admissions arrangements. Read more
- Most recent OFSTED report. Read more
- Key stage 2 results - As a Lower School, this information does not apply.
- Key stage 4 results - As a Lower School, this information does not apply.
- The School Performance Tables, published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website. Performance Tables
- Details of our curriculum, including phonics and reading schemes. Eversholt Curriculum
- The Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy with information on the Designated Teacher with responsibility for safeguarding and the procedures we follow in order to keep children safe, see documents below.
- The schools Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) policy SEND Policy
- The SEND Local Offer, see CBC website
- The SEND School Information Report (SIR), see documents below.
- The Pupil Premium Impact Statement September 2021 Pupil Premium Impact Statement
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021 - 2024 Pupil Premium Strategy
- The amount of Sports Premium Grant Expenditure received by the school, how it will be spent and reviewed, Sport Premium.
- The Eversholt Academy Trust Audited Accounts. See here for academy documents.
- The Trust's Strategic Plan 2016-2021. See here for academy documents.
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See here.
- Confidential reporting Whistleblowing
|Anti-Bullying Policy||October 2022||Download|
|Attendance and Absence Policy||October 2022||Download|
|Behaviour Management||January 2023||Download|
|Behaviour Policy||March 2023||Download|
|Charging and Remissions Policy||January 2023||Download|
|Child on Child Abuse Policy||October 2022||Download|
|Collective Worship Policy||September 2022||Download|
|Collecting Children from School Policy||March 2023||Download|
|Complaints Policy||January 2023||Download|
|Equality Act 2010 Policy||January 2023||Download|
|Extended Services Policy||March 2023||Download|
|Health and Safety Policy||October 2022||Download|
|Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy||September 2023||Download|
|Safeguarding Addendum COVID||December 2020||Download|
|School Uniform Policy||October 2022||Download|
|SEND Information Report and Accessibility Plan||September 2023||Download|
|SEND Policy||September 20223||Download|
|Suspension and Exclusion Policy||March 2023||Download|
|Violence Towards Staff Policy||March 2023||Download|